Hearts for Scott Heart Walk Team

As you know, we are coming up on the year anniversary of Scott's death.  I am still trying to make sense of it all and realizing that I may never make sense of it all.   It has been uplifting to hear stories of how Scott's life affected so many people in a positive way.  I am hoping that his death will affect many more people in a positive way. 

To honor his memory as well as raise money for heart research, I have decided, along with Jaelyn and our family, to walk in the Lebanon County Heart Walk on September 29, 2013 from 12:30-3:30 P.M.  I am hoping that many of our family and friends will join Jaelyn and I on this walk in memory of Scott.  I have posted a link on Facebook as well as on my blog to the Hearts for Scott Heart Walk page.  Hearts for Scott Heart Walk page provides the opportunity for you to register to walk with us on September 29th or to donate money in Scott's memory.

Please join us in honoring and celebrating Scott's memory!

Hearts for Scott Heart Walk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine years

"Normal"

New Hobby -- Clay jewelry and crafts with Sculpey Clay